Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certification Live!Online Training Series
Proven, hands-on, blended approach to learning (with many group discussions, exercises, and case studies) that includes live, instructor-led virtual classroom session.
Latest on enterprise process improvement trends, concepts, and implementation strategies.
Up-to-date reference/course materials.
Apply a proven, structured approach to Lean Six Sigma, including how to apply our methodology in today’s Virtual Environment.
Presenters with actual experience in the area of Lean manufacturing, Six Sigma process analysis, and business process management.
Each student receives lifetime, unlimited access to Mountain Home’s Learning Resource Center (LRC).
The attendee will learn how Business process management (BPM) brings a much needed perspective to the process improvement effort by defining enterprise processes that cross the many functional and departmental boundaries and produce the products and services of the organization. This ability to define an enterprise context allows the Lean Six Sigma team to focus on problems that affect the entire system, not just one small part of it. By bringing together the synergistic power of Business Process Management (BPM)and Lean with the statistical discipline and rigor of Six Sigma, an organization will be able to bring its entire problem solving knowledge to bear in a multi-dimensioned way, ensuring a greater probability of success!
The intent of the Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certification is to develop team members who have the basic skills to contribute to process improvement projects. These individuals operate under the watchful eye of the project team leader who is normally a more advanced Black Belt or senior process improvement practitioner.
Our seasoned corporate trainers are process improvement experts who use a myriad of learning techniques and tools, such as guided discussions, case studies, individual exercises, quizzes, and outside readings to truly connect with the student. The following is an outline of what a typical Lean Six Sigma Green Belt would learn over our two (2) week, intensive training program.
Individuals who are looking for an in-depth, working knowledge of Lean Six Sigma concepts, techniques and tools.
- An in-depth understanding of Enterprise Process Management and Improvement.
- A comprehensive immersion into the integrated Lean Six Sigma and Business Process Management (BPM) methodology (DMAIC) for process improvement.
- The various roles Lean Six Sigma Green Belts and other team members play in the success of a process improvement effort using Lean Six Sigma.
- How to properly define and scope Lean Six Sigma projects from an enterprise-wide context.
- How to model and map organization processes for practical analysis, including product and process flows, and value streams.
- Define appropriate data collection methods.
- How to apply statistical analysis tools to problem solving.
- An introduction to Value Added Analysis (VAA).
- An introduction to Failure Mode and Effects Analysis (FMEA).
- How to use statistics software to analyze Lean Six Sigma project data.
- How to transition from the As-Is state to the To-Be state and an overview of business case analysis.
- Overview of an organization (culture & structure) change management plan and technology change management plan.
- An overview of statistical process control.
Interested in taking this course?
Bring Any Mountain Home Training and Certification Seminars and Workshops to You!
For a free Onsite Training Price Quote call us today at 1-877-502-HOME or click the button below to contact us.