Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt Certification
Proven, hands-on, self-paced approach to learning that includes not only video lessons of actual live classroom sessions, but also the use of the many resources available in Mountain Home’s online Lean Six Sigma (LSS) Learning Resource Center (LRC).
Latest information on enterprise and process performance improvement trends, concepts, and implementation strategies.
Up-to-date reference/course materials.
Apply a proven, structured approach to Lean Six Sigma.
Presenters with actual experience in the area of Lean manufacturing, Six Sigma process analysis, and business process management.
Each student will receive lifetime, unlimited access to Mountain Home’s very popular Lean Six Sigma (LSS) Learning Resource Center (LRC).
Practical Problem Solving
Welcome and thanks so much for stopping by to check out Mountain Home’s Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt online course.
Every day thousands of people, just like you, begin Lean Six Sigma projects. Many of those projects will either never be completed or won’t result in the level of performance gains the organization had hoped for. One of the major reasons is a lack of “REAL” and practical Lean Six Sigma Team preparation.
Most teams attend some form of training, and even some receive Lean Six Sigma Green Belt or Black Belt certification. However, most of this training is more theoretical than practical, and in today’s every changing world, not the least of which is the creation of a ‘New Normal’ as we emerge from the global COVID-19 pandemic, a practical approach is what we all need!
In an attempt to help businesses, government agencies, and individuals, weather this time of profound uncertainty, we wanted to do something PRACTICAL and certainly unheard of in our industry. We are offering currently our complete Lean Six Sigma (LSS) Yellow Belt training course at no cost to you!
That’s a $595 value!!
The intent of the Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt, MHC-2000, Course is to provide managers and employees, who may be affected by upcoming process improvement efforts, an overview of the basic concepts and techniques of process improvement that enables them to either participate on or implement the results of a process improvement project. The course also helps the participant understand how to infuse the concepts of lean Six Sigma into their daily operations. Process Improvement is a philosophy that when integrated into the culture of the enterprise creates an environment of continuous process improvement that will ensure an organization’s competitive advantage.
Our seasoned corporate trainers are process improvement experts who use a myriad of learning techniques and tools, such as guided discussions, case studies, group and individual exercises and simulations.
Anyone looking for an overview of the application and integration of Lean Six Sigma in organizations to create an environment of continuous process improvement.
- The course covers an overview of the basic concepts and techniques of Lean Six Sigma used by process improvement practitioners around the world. Specific topics covered include Introduction to Process Improvement using Lean Six Sigma & the DMAIC Methodology, Role of Business Process Management (BPM) in Lean Six Sigma, and Changing Organization Culture.
- Industry leading instruction by Mountain Home’s Co-founder and Senior Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt, Mr. Derril Watts.
- Downloadable course materials, including course books and workbooks.
- Full and Unlimited Access to Mountain Home’s Highly acclaimed Lean Six Sigma Student Resource Center. (No Time Limit!)
- Each LSS Yellow Belt student is assigned a Lean Six Sigma Mentor/Coach to provide direction and advice during the time the student is going through the course.
- And, once you have completed the coursework and successfully passed the final Course Review exam, you will receive an official certificate of completion which is your proof of completing the requirements for LSS Yellow Belt Certification.