Do you want to learn how to LEAD major Lean Six Sigma projects and facilitate LSS project workshops?
If you answered “Yes”, then Mountain Home’s Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Certification Program training series is for YOU! After over 30 years training and advising senior corporate and government clients on transforming their businesses using Lean Six Sigma (LSS) and Business Process Reengineering (BPR), we know what it takes to create an environment where performance thrives. It’s our mission to bring Mountain Home’s vast knowledge and experience in business transformation to you, so you can stop the frustration & anxiety and achieve the performance gains you and your organization deserve! We have worked with over 3,500 corporate and government clients, from Fortune 500 global companies to large Federal agencies, with over 76,000 individuals from 82 countries attending our seminars and training classes.
- Industry leading instruction by Mountain Home’s Co-founder and Senior Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt, Mr. Derril Watts.
- Unlimited, lifetime access to Mountain Home’s highly acclaimed Lean Six Sigma Student Resource Center.
- Professionally developed, comprehensive course materials
- Fully licensed copy of SigmaXL, one of the industry’s best statistical analysis tool
- Lean Six Sigma Mentor/Coach to provide direction and advice during the time the student is going through the course, as well as provide advice to the Candidate as he/she completes his/her first LSS Project!
WHAT WE WILL COVER
- You’ll learn critical skills project leaders need to successfully lead Lean Six Sigma Projects, including group facilitation skills, team leadership, group dynamics, and how to uncover and enhance the team’s overall performance.
- How to select the right Lean Six Sigma project which insures HUGE bottom line improvements.
- Advanced tools including Process Discovery Modeling, Extended Value Stream Mapping, advanced process mapping and simulation.
- 70% of the class is actual hands-on application of Mountain Home’s LSS DMAIC Project RoadMap; you will take a Lean Six Sigma project through it’s entire lifecycle — from Define to presentation of Improvement Opportunities to senior Leadership.
- Application of advanced Lean tools and techniques.
- How to conduct and translate advanced statistical analysis data into usable and meaningful indicators of root causes of poor performance.